Importing a table
- Open the module you want to add tables to. Click the plus sign on top of the right pane and choose Table/Upload.
- Name your table and choose Local file then select the file to upload.
- Set options according to the imported file format. On the bottom a preview demonstrates how file is parsed.
- Click Upload to finish the process.
- Setting up the columns is similar to the manual setup after upload – name your columns, set domain etc. The order of columns/rows is changeable by clicking the arrow next to the headers and choosing move actions.
When you have already set up your table and choose Upload in the right menu the previous table data will get overwritten.