Importing a parameter table
- Open the project you want to add parameter tables to. Click “New” in the top right corner of the model page and choose “Parameter table”.
- Name your table and optionally add a short description.
- Click “Create”. This will automatically open the editor panel on the right-hand side.
- Choose “Import file” then choose the file to upload.
- Set options according to the imported file format.
- Setting up the columns is similar to the manual setup – name your columns, set domain etc. The order of columns is changeable with the drag handle before the column names. On the bottom a preview demonstrates how file is parsed.
- Click “Import” to finish the process.
When you have already set up your table and choose to “Import file” the previous table data will get overwritten.