Documenting your model
Documentation is written in markdown format extended with formula display capabilities. See the documentation language reference for details.
Projects can be documented under the “Project settings” page accessible from the project menu.
Open the formula that you would like to document and select the “Documentation” tab in the editor panel.
- You can choose from multiple modes how the documentation preview is displayed:
- Navigating between the “Documentation source” and “Preview” tabs to use more horizontal space.
- Switching to fullscreen editor with the icon located under your name in top right corner to use more horizontal space.
- Switching to “Split view” with the button above the editor.
- In the formula list you can choose how formulas are displayed: only formulas (list view) or formulas with their documentation (documentation view). To switch click the buttons above the formula list.