Creating a parameter table
- Open the project you want to add parameter tables to. Click “New” in the top right corner of the model page and choose “Parameter table”.
- Name your table and optionally add a short description.
- Click “Create”. This will automatically open the editor panel on the right-hand side.
- Choose “Manual setup” for now. For importing tables check the task Importing a parameter table.
- Add the number of columns needed with the “Add new column” button and name them. Column names are restricted, see the concept documentation of parameter tables for specifics.
- Select the mathematical domains for the columns. The table cell values will be validated against these.
- To allow empty cells tick the box in the column’s row.
- Press the “Update columns” button at the bottom to save your schema. This will automatically navigate you to the editor where you can set the table values. To change the columns again you can navigate back by choosing the “Schema” tab.
- Click the “Add row” button to add empty rows to your table.
- Fill the table with the values you need. Pressing the
tabkey on your keyboard will jump to the next cell.
- Clicking the menu at the start of the rows will open a list of actions that can be performed with the selected row.
To download the table as a
.csv file press the “Export as csv” button at the bottom of the “Values” tab.
Members of organizations need to be authorized for certain actions. If you have trouble completing the former instructions as an organization member please refer to our documentation on organizations.