Creating a table
- Open the module you want to add tables to. Click the plus sign on top of the right pane and choose Table/New. A 2x2 empty table will be created.
- Optionally write a short description by adding some markdown.
- You can fill the values manually. For importing tables check the Importing a table task.
- Hover the header of the table and on the right a little arrow appears. It will open a list of actions that can be performed with the selected row/column.
- Add columns/rows by clicking the arrow and choosing insert option. Column names are restricted, see the concept documentation of parameter tables for specifics.
- Fill the table with the values you need. Pressing the
tabkey on your keyboard will jump to the next cell.
- Select the mathematical domains for the columns. The table cell values will be validated against these.
- give a variable name
- collection types
- data domain
- custom headers
- computed rows/columns
Members of organizations need to be authorized for certain actions. If you have trouble completing the former instructions as an organization member please refer to our documentation on organizations.