Members of organizations need to be authorized for certain actions. If you have trouble completing the instructions as an organization member please refer to our documentation on organizations.
- Open the project you want to add formulas to. Click “New” in the top right corner of the model page and choose “Formula”. This will automatically open the editor panel on the right-hand side with your newly created empty formula.
- Give a name to your formula.
- Write your formula with the Formulative language. A direct link to the language help is available from the bottom of the editor.
- Note that while you are working on your formula it’s displayed image refreshes in the list on the left-hand side. Your changes are automatically saved.
- When you hover over formulas with your mouse in the list an empty checkbox will appear on the left. By clicking it you may select one or more formulas. The available actions will appear on top with a blue background.
- Clicking the buttons with arrow symbols will allow you to reorder your formulas. This order will also affect the formula order in the documentation.
- When you are done, you may deselect the formulas one-by-one by clicking the checkboxes or by clicking the “Deselect” button next to the arrow buttons to deselect all.
- To delete a single formula hover over one from the list, click the dotted icon on it’s right side that just appeared and choose delete.
- To delete multiple formulas first select them by hovering over them in the list and clicking their checkboxes on the left that appear. For convencience after the first formula is selected it’s not necessary to click the other checkboxes, clicking anywhere in a formula list item will select that formula. After the selection is complete click “Delete” in the toolbar with the blue background.