Members of organizations need to be authorized for certain actions. If you have trouble completing the instructions as an organization member please refer to our documentation on organizations.
- Open the project you want to add formulas to.
- On the left sidebar create a module if you don’t have one already.
- Click the plus sign the top of the right pane and choose Formula. This will automatically add a new item to the list below and shows the editor.
- Write your formula with the Formulative language.
- Note that when you leave the editor, the displayed image of your formula refreshes. Your changes are automatically saved.
- To make some notes to your formula click the plus sign again and select Markdown this time. Here is some help to our extended markdown format.
- With Ctrl+click you may select one or more formulas.
- Reorder the selected formulas with the arrow buttons on top of the right pane. This order will also affect the formula order in the documentation.
- When you are done, you may click on one formula to deselect the others.
- To delete a single formula select it and click the trash button on top of the right pane.
- To delete multiple formulas Ctrl+click to select them and click trash.