Configuring your builds
The build process transforms your mathematical model into executable source code. With build configurations you can customize this process. Learn more: Deployment.
- Navigate to the “Deployment” page of the project you would like to configure.
- For every project a “Default build config” is generated, you may use this and click “Options” button or you can create a new one by clicking the “New” button.
- The id of a build configuration is generated from the name of the calculation group by default. It can be changed later when needed.
- Select the calculation groups you would like to include in your builds. Selecting “All” will use all available calculation groups and will automatically include newly created ones.
- Select at least one target to build.
- Click “Create” if you decided to create a new one or “Update” if you chose to modify an existing one.